National Child Measurement Programme, England - 2017/18 School Year [PAS]Official statistics, National statistics
- Publication Date:
- 11 Oct 2018
- Geographic Coverage:
- Geographical Granularity:
- Regions, Local Authorities
- Deprivation gap for obesity – Reception
- Deprivation gap for obesity – Year 6
- Deprivation gap for severe obesity – Reception
- Deprivation gap for severe obesity – Year 6
- ONS Area Classification
- Data Quality - Coverage
- Data Quality – Missing and imprecise data
- Data Quality – Timeliness
- Other data sources
- Author, Copyright and Licensing
Data Quality – Timeliness
The following twelve LAs did not finalise their submission and sign off their data quality indicators by the deadline:
- Richmond Upon Thames
This was subsequently resolved and all LAs signed off their data quality indicators.
Post deadline validation checks found errors in Doncaster’s height measurements and required them to correct and resubmit these data.
Table 8 shows the data quality indicators by submitting local authority with failing indicators highlighted in red.
Table 9 provides local authority responses to NHS Digital’s data quality queries.
For more information: See Table 8: Data quality indicators for the NCMP collection by submitting local authority and Table 9: Local authority responses to data quality queries