SCRa is a web based application which allows health and care professionals to view clinical and demographic information using:
- Personal Demographics Service (PDS) - including the ability to edit patient demographic information
- Summary Care Record (SCR) - core and Additional Information
- Child Protection - Information Sharing project (CP-IS)
- Female Genital Mutilation - Information Sharing (FGM IS)
- Overseas Visitors and Migrants (OVM)
SCRa provides a way to view a Summary Care Record (SCR).
SCR can also be accessed using integrated viewers in existing clinical systems, for example Adastra (Advanced Health and Care), Web (EMIS) and SystmOne (TPP).