Download the excel data entry aid
1. Navigate to the schools tab on the top NCMO menu.
2, Your school list is shown. Click the Pupil Grid link for the school from which you want to download the Excel data entry aid.
3. Under the data entry aid heading click either
- blank to download an unpopulated data entry aid
- populated to download a copy of the data entry aid populated with pupil data for the selected school
populated data entry aid
Blank data entry aid
4. The downloaded file should be saved in a folder on your computer’s hard drive. We have explained these steps using Microsoft Excel 2010 running on a Windows 7 operating system. This process may alter slightly if you are using a different operating system or different version of excel.
5. Click the file tab in Microsoft excel.
6. Select save as.
7.Select a location and save your file and click save.
8. Once the data entry aid has been completed, it can be uploaded directly back to the NCMP IT system as a Microsoft Excel file without being converted to a CSV file.
9. On the top menu, select Pupil Data.
10. On the upload pupil list click the browse file button to search for the data entry aid to upload from your computer.
11. Navigate to and select the data entry aid to upload and click Open.
12. The filename of the file to upload is shown, Click upload.
13. The uploaded data is shown in a staging/preview grid. Here you can review the data and correct any errors
14. If you are happy with the data and no errors are showing, click complete upload. Alternatively to cancel the upload click cancel upload.
15. If you have completed the upload, you will then receive a report detailing the number of new pupils uploaded, existing pupils updated and the total records in the data entry aid.
16. Click the View uploaded pupils’ link to see any new pupils added.
Print a paper measurement form
1. From the NCMP Public Home page, click Schools on the top menu.
2. Your school list is shown. If there are many schools in the list you may need to scroll down the page to view them all.
3. Click the Pupil Grid link for the school from which you want to download the measurement form.
4. Under the measurement form heading click either
- Blank - a new window opens showing the blank measurement form.
- Populated a new window will open showing the populated measurement form.
5. Click print to print the forms.