Use this integration to send a PDF consultation summary to a registered GP practice - using GP Connect Messaging.
For example, use it to send a document containing a patient's consultation notes to their GP practice when a patient is seen:
- at another GP practice than their own
- by an out of hours service
- by a district nurse at home
Each message sent using this integration uses the GP Connect Messaging components, MESH, and ITK3, to deliver the message.
Each message sent is a FHIR Message, defined as a FHIR composition, constructed to meet the ITK3 standard with a specific payload structure.
For more details, see the GP Connect specifications for developers.
If you meet the prerequisites and have a product that can integrate with GP Connect, you should express an interest with us by submitting a use case.
The main purpose of the use case is to help us understand how you plan to use GP Connect APIs and the business issue you are looking to address. You should email your use case to us at [email protected].
Your use case should include the following information as a minimum:
- the business problem you are intending to solve using GP Connect
- how GP Connect will be used in practice to benefit patients and staff
- which of the GP Connect products you will use to benefit patients and staff
- any end user organisations you are currently working with
- who your clinical safety officer is and, where available, your clinical risk management process documentation
Once we receive your use case, we'll respond within 14 days.
Last edited: 15 September 2023 7:50 am