Statistics on Smoking - England , 2018 [PAS]
This is part of Statistics on SmokingNational statistics
- Publication date:
- 3 Jul 2018
- Geographic coverage:
- Geographical granularity:
- Country, Local Authorities, Clinical Commissioning Groups
- Date range:
- 01 Jan 1980 to 31 Mar 2018
This report presents a range of information on smoking which is drawn together from a variety of sources. The report aims to present a broad picture of health issues relating to smoking in England and covers topics such as smoking prevalence, habits, behaviours and attitudes among adults and school children, smoking-related ill health and mortality and smoking-related costs.
Key facts cover the latest year of data available (shown in brackets).
The report also includes information on:
- E-cigarette prevalence.
- Affordability and expenditure on tobacco.
- Prescriptions for stop smoking aids.
- Use and success rate of NHS stop smoking services.
- Where pupils get cigarettes, and their attitudes to smoking.
- Selected local level analysis.