We have detected that you are using Internet Explorer to visit this website. Internet Explorer is now being phased out by Microsoft. As a result, NHS Digital no longer supports any version of Internet Explorer for our web-based products, as it involves considerable extra effort and expense, which cannot be justified from public funds. Some features on this site will not work. You should use a modern browser such as Edge, Chrome, Firefox, or Safari. If you have difficulty installing or accessing a different browser, contact your IT support team.
Request for content - Copyright Licensing Service
Guidance notes on completing a request for content. Complete the online form with the help of the advice provided.
You will need to be authorised and have your organisation’s Licensing Service ID to complete the content request form.
Before you start
Register with the Copyright Licensing Service
To request content from us your organisation must be registered with us AND you must be authorised as a requestor.
When you are authorised with us you will be notified of your organisation’s Licensing Service ID which you will need to complete the request form below. Requests will be rejected without a valid Licensing Service ID.
To find out who is an authorised requestor in your organisation, please email email@example.com.
Requests from someone who is not a registered authorised user will be rejected.
Please read the guidance below before completing the form.
Browse available tools and measures
Not all of the content on our library is available on the request form. The library explains what to do if this is the case.
- only authorised users may submit a request
- all fields are mandatory
- you must tick the ‘I’m not a robot’ box above the submit button
- if you do not see the robot box, please try using a different browser
- requests will usually be completed within 5-10 working days
- if you have not had a response after 10 working days, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- when the form has been successfully submitted you will receive a confirmation message (above the cookie message) as shown:
- if you encounter problems with the form, please email email@example.com
By completing and submitting this form to NHS England, you confirm:
- That you are/your organisation is the only person/legal entity that intends to use the content being requested from this website. If this is not the case, please use the form to provide details of who else, other than staff, the content is to be used by. For example, your IT supplier (if you are an end user care provider) or your care provider customers (if you are an IT service provider).
- That you acknowledge, if you need to make the content available to any third party, (whether identified at 1 above or not) that third party must separately enter into the general terms (and any content specific terms) with NHS England (and be able to prove as such to you) before the content can be supplied by you to them.
- That you acknowledge there may be content specific terms supplied with any particular content which will govern your/your organisation's use of that content in addition to the general terms. If you do not agree to those content specific terms you must immediately notify NHS England as such and you must not view, download, print or use the relevant content. You must also destroy or delete any and all copies of that content in your possession or control and comply with any other instructions given by NHS England.
- That you acknowledge that it is, and will always remain, your responsibility to continually assess the applicability of, and then comply with, all relevant laws, regulations and good industry practice relating to the content or its use (including but not limited to all applicable laws, regulations and good industry practice in relation to medical devices and data protection).
- That you acknowledge, by accepting receipt of this form, NHS England is in no way obliged to provide a sub-licence for you to use the requested content. NHS England will investigate your request and endeavour to respond within 10 working days.
We found some errors in the details you provided. Please check below for details.
Request for content - Copyright Licensing Service
Thank you for submitting this form. If you have any questions with regard to this form or next steps, please direct them to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your Copyright Licensing Service ID in the email subject. You can now close this window.
Your organisation must adhere to the legal terms of the agreements, together with any specific conditions that the copyright owner has requested.
These will be sent to you when you request the licences and must be read thoroughly. They do not need to be signed and returned.
Your application for licences for individual tools may be refused and we will always tell you why. If this happens we will help you contact the copyright owner directly.