Join NHS Digital. From your next job to our graduate scheme, we offer a wide range of professions.
Join our team and use your skills to help the transformation of health and care.
Our head office is in the centre of Leeds. We also have sites in London, Exeter, Redditch, Southport and Newcastle and other smaller locations around the country. Some of our roles involve travel to clients.
We offer NHS terms, conditions and benefits, like:
- access to the Employee Assistance Programme, our confidential counselling service
- childcare vouchers
- competitive pay
- contributory pension (with 14% contribution from us)
- enhanced maternity and adoption leave
- generous holiday package that increases with service
- national and local discount schemes
- paternity, parental and dependent care leave
- professional training and development
- sight tests
Our lifestyle options include:
- annualised hours
- flexible working (when you've been with us more than 26 weeks)
- job sharing
- part-time working
- remote IT support
- winding down and gradually reducing hours, when approaching retirement
Employees can apply for an unpaid career break of between 3 months and 4 years, after a year of service.
We give new staff a full induction programme to help them settle into their role.
This includes a personal development plan and learning and development opportunities, based on career goals.
We do personal development reviews twice a year and encourage everyone to do training, further education, job shadowing or mentoring.
Our values form part of people's continuing professional development.
Staff actions and behaviours are expected to be:
Equality and diversity
We encourage people from different backgrounds to apply.
Our equality and diversity policy has helped us to create a respectful and inclusive work environment.
We are a Disability Confident employer. We welcome and support disabled people applying for roles with us.