Test users for NHS CIS2
When using the second generation mock authorisation service to simulate a healthcare worker signing in with NHS CIS2, you’ll need to enter the user ID for the user you want to test with.
The only difference between the test users is that they have different National RBAC job roles.
The available test users are:
||National RBAC job roles
||R0260 (General Medical Practitioner)
||R8000 (Clinical Practitioner)
||R8008 (Admin/Clinical Support)
If you need a test user with different attributes - for example different roles, or multiple roles - contact us and we’ll add more test users.
- these test users exist only in our mock authorisation service - they are not configured in the Spine Directory Service
- you can't use these test users when testing the e-Referral Service FHIR API, as explained below
Testing the e-Referral Service
If you are testing the e-Referral Service (e-RS) FHIR API, you can't use the above test users, because:
- e-RS requires test users to exist in the Spine Directory Service, not just in our mock authorisation service
- e-RS requires users to be assigned activities ('B' codes) as opposed to job roles ('R' codes), for example 'Manage Outbound Appointments' (B1103)
- e-RS requires test users for a given developer to be associated with an organisation that is unique that developer
When you start testing with e-RS, our e-RS support team will set up some test users in the Spine Directory Service that are unique to your organisation. If you want to use our mock authorisation service, contact us and let us know the User UIDs for your test users and we will set up the same users in our mock authorisation service.
Last edited: 13 May 2022 3:06 pm