Did you already look for the answer to your question in our:
Join our developer community
Get support or give help on integrating with our APIs by checking out our developer community:
- search and find answers to similar questions
- sign in, or create a developer account, to post your own questions, or help others with answers
- join a community of professionals with similar objectives
For help and support connecting to our APIs, or to get started with an onboarding process, send us an email at [email protected].
Our target is to respond to emails and developer community posts within one working day, and resolve within three working days, depending on the nature of the query.
In order to help us find the person best placed to support you, let us know:
- your full name and role
- what company or organisation you represent
- what you are trying to achieve - for example, trying to create a developer account, trying to find the right API in the API catalogue, trying to onboard to use an API in production
- your application or product name
If you're having a problem calling a specific API, remember to tell us:
- which APIs you're using - the full name from the API catalogue
- which access mode you're using - if applicable for this API
- which environment you're using - sandbox, development, integration test or production
- your application ID - for example 3ebd88d7-8cdb-79e1-96eb-14507fefffb4
- your full JSON request - give us a copy of what you are sending to call the API
- your full response - give us a copy of what you are getting back from the API, including any error codes
For questions about onboarding using digital onboarding, tell us:
which section of the onboarding process you need help with, for example, a use case or hazard log
the question reference number - for example, Ref-SCR-2036
To register with digital onboarding, or get an onboarding role assigned, contact your organisation’s digital onboarding account manager or your NHS England onboarding lead.