We have detected that you are using Internet Explorer to visit this website. Internet Explorer is now being phased out by Microsoft. As a result, NHS Digital no longer supports any version of Internet Explorer for our web-based products, as it involves considerable extra effort and expense, which cannot be justified from public funds. Some features on this site will not work. You should use a modern browser such as Edge, Chrome, Firefox, or Safari. If you have difficulty installing or accessing a different browser, contact your IT support team.
Provide the best experience for your users
Your users get access to all their health services in one app.
- integrate seamlessly, using an API or web integration
- biometric single sign-on, with NHS login
- integrate alongside national services, like book a GP appointment
Grow your business with NHS support
Partnering with the NHS will help you grow your business and meet your corporate goals.
- over 500,000 active users, and growing
- NHS App users get instant access to your product or service, in areas where you’ve been deployed
- a collaboratively designed integration, with support from NHS Digital user experience designers
- complimentary usability testing for your integration
- customer service support from the NHS Digital National Service Desk
Benefit from association with the NHS
The NHS is one of the most cherished and recognised brands in the world. It evokes exceptionally high levels of trust and reassurance.
- receive clear guidelines on how to integrate your brand with the NHS
- benefit from national marketing campaigns promoting the NHS App
Marketing materials you will receive
Partners who are integrating with the NHS App will be sent a communication guidance pack.
- brand guidelines
- suggested launch communications
- important messages
- example text for newsletters, social media, and SMS
- FAQs – commonly asked queries we receive about the NHS App