The tool will validate both .ctl files and .dat files which are used when sending ITK-conformant ADW messages over MESH via the MESH client. The tool will also handle just .dat or .xml files with no matching .ctl if the supplier is using MESH-API.
It produces a validation report that highlights any errors identified in the files.
The following messages from the ‘Social Care Assessment, Discharge and Withdrawal Messaging Specification’ Version 5.0.0-beta.1 are supported:
- Assessment Notice
- Assessment Notice Accept Response
- Assessment Notice Reject Response
- Discharge Notice
- Discharge Notice Accept Response
- Discharge Notice Reject Response
- Withdrawal Notice
- Withdrawal Notice Accept Response
- Withdrawal Notice Reject Response