The NHS Outcomes Framework indicators form part of the NHS Outcomes Framework, which provides national-level accountability for the outcomes the NHS delivers and drives transparency, quality improvement and outcome measurement throughout the NHS.
This release includes two indicators new to the NHS Outcomes Framework publication:
- 1.4.vii - Under 75 mortality rate from cancer
- 4.7 - Patient experience of community mental health services
It also includes new data for the following indicators:
- 1.1 - Under 75 mortality rate from cardiovascular disease
- 1.2 - Under 75 mortality rate from respiratory disease
- 1.3 - Under 75 mortality rate from liver disease
- 4.1 - Patient experience of outpatient services
- 5a - Patient safety incident reporting
- 5.4 - Incidence of medication errors causing serious harm
The latest Excel and CSV data files, indicator specifications and data quality statements for all indicators are available from the most recent NHS Outcomes Framework publication. A link is provided in the resources section below.
Last edited: 27 March 2019 11:11 am