We have detected that you are using Internet Explorer to visit this website. Internet Explorer is now being phased out by Microsoft. As a result, NHS Digital no longer supports any version of Internet Explorer for our web-based products, as it involves considerable extra effort and expense, which cannot be justified from public funds. Some features on this site will not work. You should use a modern browser such as Edge, Chrome, Firefox, or Safari. If you have difficulty installing or accessing a different browser, contact your IT support team.
Publication, Part of GP Practice Vacancies Survey
GP Practice Vacancies Survey - 2007Official statistics, Survey
- Publication Date:
- 20 Aug 2007
- Geographic Coverage:
- England, Wales
- Geographical Granularity:
- Country, GP practices, Dental practices, Pharmacies and clinics
- Date Range:
- 01 Apr 2004 to 31 Mar 2007
- There has been a reduction in the estimated 3-month GP vacancy rates and the estimated number of GP vacancies per 100,000 patients for England and Wales
- There has been a reduction in the estimated number of practice nurse vacancies per 100,000 patients for England and an increase for Wales
- The average number of 3-month practice staff vacancies per 100,000 patients for England is unchanged and has seen an increase for Wales.
You may also be interested in the NHS vacancies survey
Last edited: 1 July 2019 4:07 pm