* 133 providers submitted at least the minimum data for the CSDS. Of these, 132 providers submitted referrals data and 124 providers submitted care contact data.
* There were 1,184,569 referrals received across all submitters of referral data, relating to 899,509 patients. Of these, 235,782 referrals related to 211,963 children and young people (aged 0-18).
* Of these 1,184,569 referrals above, 948,659 referrals related to 687,456 adults (aged over 18). 18 per cent of total referrals were for patients with ages over 85.
* There were 9,077,366 care contacts with 2,551,633 patients, across all submitters of care contact data. Of these, 2,093,747 contacts related to 916,391 children and young people.
* Of these 9,077,366 care contacts above, 6,982,942 contacts related to 1,635,209 adults. 21 per cent of total care contacts were for patients with ages over 85.
* Across all submitters of care contact data, 86 per cent (4,969,985) of care contacts were attended by the patient and 4 per cent (248,913) were not attended by the patient (where attendance or non-attendance was recorded). The remaining 10 per cent of care contacts (557,227) were cancelled by the patient or health care provider.
* 49 providers submitted immunisation data. Across these submitters, 199,653 immunisations for children and young people were reported.
* There were 379,783 health visitor appointments for children and young people reported by submitters of care activity data. This accounts for 17 per cent of all care activities where an activity code was recorded for this group.