In order to get your quality points for the Digital enablers domain, you must prove your pharmacy has accessed Summary Care Records (SCR) at least once between 1 October 2019 and the date you make your declaration, in addition to the other quality criteria. You can make your declaration between 9am on 3 February 2020 and 11.59pm on 28 February 2020, on the NHS Business Services Authority (NHSBSA) Manage Your Service (MYS) application.
Get the figures for your pharmacy
We publish a spreadsheet every week, detailing SCR access in community pharmacy. The figures in this spreadsheet can be used as proof that your pharmacy has accessed SCR for your declaration. The viewing figures run from Monday to Sunday each week.
Only views on or after Tuesday 1 October 2019, up to the date of your declaration, can be used to fulfil your PQS eligibility requirement.
It was updated on 17 October 2019, and shows data up to 13 October 2019.
You can also use our data visualisation tool to see pharmacy viewing figures.
To use the tool:
- access the data
- enter your pharmacy name or ODS (F) code into the search box
- select from the list, or scroll through the pharmacy list to select
- view totals in the box for the latest week available
- hover over the graph to see earlier weeks' totals
- scroll to page 2 using the arrows
- enter your pharmacy name or ODS(F) code as before to view the calculator total
This calculator is updated on a weekly basis.