We have detected that you are using Internet Explorer to visit this website. Internet Explorer is now being phased out by Microsoft. As a result, NHS Digital no longer supports any version of Internet Explorer for our web-based products, as it involves considerable extra effort and expense, which cannot be justified from public funds. Some features on this site will not work. You should use a modern browser such as Edge, Chrome, Firefox, or Safari. If you have difficulty installing or accessing a different browser, contact your IT support team.
About the service
The range of NHS providers offering NHS-commissioned services and requiring information management and technology (IM&T) integration has increased significantly.
The NHS Business Partners programme was introduced in response to the growing importance of independent and third sector providers and the need for effective integration with NHS systems and applications.
The programme provides a dedicated contact point for both NHS commissioners, their contracted healthcare providers and their system suppliers. We can:
- provide advice and guidance on integrating with NHS systems and applications, tailored to the needs of commissioners and healthcare providers
- support providers and their system suppliers with achieving system compliance with NHS systems and services
- NHS Business Partners mini-guide - introductory guidance for independent and third sector NHS-commissioned healthcare providers
- Process for connecting to core national NHS systems - an illustrative guide to the processes that need to be followed to connect to core national NHS systems
- Connections to core NHS services
For advice and support from the NHS Business Partners programme, please contact email@example.com.
This page addresses some of the questions we're often asked about connections to core NHS services.