Each session will contain approximately two hours of training with opportunities to ask questions.
The session is aimed at learners who will be using the referring clinician roles themselves, or wish to gain a better understand of the roles.
By the end of the session delegates will be able to:
- execute a service search and initiate a referral using e-RS
- identify the different referral pathways
- manage outbound referrals
- monitor and action worklists appropriately
- generate e-RS reports and use them to implement quality assurance measures
There are currently no sessions scheduled. Please return to this page in the near future as more sessions will be advertised.