Reviewing advice and guidance requests
- The displayed results can be sorted using the column headers
Note: The status column identifies if the clinician needs to action the request (‘Provider Response Required’) or if information is waiting to be returned from the referrer (‘Referrer To Submit Further Information’).
- Open an appropriate advice and guidance, by selecting the UBRN (unique booking reference number). This will present the ‘Advice Request Details’ screen and display the advice information
- Review the advice and guidance information, including any attachments which may be embedded in the advice conversation or attached in the left-hand column under advice request details
- Reply to the advice and guidance request, including adding attachments if required, by selecting ‘Add Attachment’
Note: You can copy and paste into an advice and guidance response (and/or vice-versa), by highlighting the required text and using Ctrl C (copy) and Ctrl V (Paste).
- If you require further information from the referrer, specify the information required and tick the ‘I require further information box’
- If no further information is required, choose ‘Return to referrer with advice’, and select the intended outcome option
Note: When returning to referrer with advice, you will be required to select one of the four options, indicating your intent. This is for audit purposes only and the information can be found in the AG01 enquiry.
The advice and guidance request will remain on your worklist if you choose the ‘I require further information box’ option. Selecting ‘Return to referrer with advice’ will remove the request from your worklist.
Each provider response will return the request back to the referrer and appear on their worklist; the referrer can then choose to either close or to continue with the conversation.
Last edited: 3 April 2020 9:44 am