To manually enter and submit (declare) QOF achievement you need to enter information into every required field. A value of zero is not required for exceptions or exclusions for the QOF calculation to run and produce an achievement amount.
You can only submit QOF achievement once. After you have hit the Submit Achievement button the fields can’t then be updated or changed. If you need to amend anything essential after you have submitted, please contact your commissioning organisation.
To manually enter and submit QOF achievement information, follow these steps.
1. Select the Data Submission tab from the CQRS main menu.
2. Ensure Record Achievement option is selected, and the financial year is correct.
3. Select Quality and Outcomes Framework service from the dropdown box.
4. Set the achievement date to 31 March – the end of the financial year.
5. Select Add New Achievement.
6. Select the first group, Atrial Fibrillation. The indicators in this group will then be displayed.
7. Enter the Atrial Fibrillation register size into the AF001 input number field. You will see a number of fields are updated with the same value.
8. Enter the denominator into AF006 and AF007 denominator field. Enter the numerator into AF006 and AF007 numerator field.
9. When all fields have been completed, click the Submit Achievement Data button at the bottom of the screen. You will then be returned to the Domains and Group screen.
10. On the Domains and Group screen you can see a message confirming your achievement has been successfully submitted. The Indicators Submitted column will show three of three for the Atrial fibrillation group. Repeat steps 7-10 for the remaining groups.
11. Once all your achievement indicators are submitted, the Indicators Submitted column will show as complete. Submit your Achievement for your final QOF achievement to be calculated.