In quarter 2 of 2021-2022 the number of maternities with an unknown smoking status was 2.5%. This is an increase from 2.2% in quarter 1 of 2021-2022.
The following 12 CCGs recorded 5% or more of their maternities with an unknown smoking status:
- NHS Greater Preston CCG (44.6%),
- NHS Chorley and South Ribble CG (41.5%),
- NHS South West London CCG (12.3%),
- NHS Bedfordshire, Luton and Milton Keynes CCG (12.0%),
- NHS Portsmouth CCG (11.9%),
- NHS County Durham CCG (11.7%),
- NHS Fylde and Wyre CCG (10.8%),
- NHS West Suffolk CCG (10.0%),
- NHS Brighton and Hove CCG (8.2%),
- NHS Devon CCG (7.6%),
- NHS Dorset CCG (7.0%)
- NHS Surrey Heartlands CCG (5.0%).