The Information Centre (IC) published these estimates NHS staff earnings on 30 January 2008. Based upon payments to staff between July and September 2007, we present estimates of annual basic pay and total earnings for NHS staff groups (excluding GPs and high street dentists). We've taken pay data from the 80 per cent of NHS organisations using the Electronic Staff Record (ESR) during the period. All organisations are due to be using ESR by April 2008 and we will update the estimates quarterly as more organisations come onboard ESR. The methodology used to produce these estimates is available above. If you've got any comments on the data presented or require further information, please contact email@example.com .
NHS Staff Earnings, Estimates - July-September 2007
This is part of NHS Staff Earnings EstimatesOfficial statistics
- Publication date:
- 30 Jan 2008
- Geographic coverage:
- Geographical granularity:
- Date range:
- 01 Jul 2007 to 30 Sep 2007
- Staff Earnings for July to September 2007 are similar to the previous two quarters. Differences may be due to, for example, more trusts being contained within the ESR sample, some staff moving up incremental points on pay scales, and staff joining and leaving organisations.
- Average full time basic pay for qualified nurses is estimated to be £26,200, with total earnings of £30,200.
- Consultants on the new contract are estimated to earn a total of £113,800 per full time equivalent.
Last edited: 2 April 2019 9:55 am