Based upon payments to staff between April and June 2010 we present estimates of annual basic pay and total earnings for NHS staff groups (excluding GPs and high street dentists). We've taken pay data from all NHS organisations using the Electronic Staff Record (ESR) during the period. The methodology used to produce these estimates is available above.
NHS Staff Earnings, Estimates - April-June 2010
This is part of NHS Staff Earnings EstimatesOfficial statistics
- Publication date:
- 23 Sep 2010
- Geographic coverage:
- Geographical granularity:
- Date range:
- 01 Apr 2010 to 30 Jun 2010
- Basic pay for all of the key non-medical staff groups showed increases of between 2.6% and 3.0% in the last quarter. This was expected as Agenda for Change uplifts were applied in April 2010
- Mean basic pay for Qualified Nurses increased by £800 (2.7%) in the last quarter to £30,000
- Consultants on the new contract (96% of all consultants) saw basic pay increase by 0.2% over the last quarter from £90,400 to £90,600. The latest estimate for Consultants' average total earnings on the new contract is £120,400, a fall of £1,400 (1.1%) in the last year.
Last edited: 2 April 2019 9:42 am