This report considers NHS provisional dental activity in England under the contractual arrangements which came into effect on 1 April 2006. The latest activity information relates to the first quarter of 2009/10, up to and including 30 June 2009.
NHS Dental Statistics for England, Quarter 1, 30 June 2009
This is part of NHS Dental StatisticsOfficial statistics
- Publication date:
- 26 Nov 2009
- Geographic coverage:
- Geographical granularity:
- Country, Strategic Health Authorities, Primary Care Organisations
- Date range:
- 01 Apr 2006 to 30 Jun 2009
- On the first quarter of 2009/10, there were provisionally 9.5 million Courses of Treatment (CoTs) delivered in England, an increase of 0.2 millions (1.6 per cent) on the final figure for the first quarter of 2008/09.
- This equates to 20.5 million Units of Dental Activity (UDAs), a 3.2 per cent increase (0.6 million) on the final figures for the first quarter of 2008/09.
- 54.2 per cent of the population (27.9 million) saw an NHS dentist in the 24 month period ending 30 September 2009, a 0.4 percentage point increase compared to the 24 month period ending 30 June 2009.
Last edited: 11 April 2018 4:33 pm