This quarterly report brings together information on NHS dental activity in England up to quarter 2 of 2014-15.
NHS Dental Statistics for England - 2014/15, Second Quarterly Report
This is part of NHS Dental StatisticsOfficial statistics
- Publication date:
- 12 Feb 2015
- Geographic coverage:
- Geographical granularity:
- Local Authorities, Regions, Clinical Commissioning Groups
- Date range:
- Snapshot on 12 Feb 2015
- A total of 30.0 million patients were seen in the 24 month period ending 31 December 2014, an increase of 1.9 million on the March 2006 baseline. This represents 55.7 per cent of the population compared with the March 2006 baseline of 55.6 per cent.
- The number of children seen by an NHS dentist is 2.0 per cent above the March 2006 baseline of 7.8 million, although the percentage of children seen (69.1 per cent) is below the March 2006 baseline (70.2 per cent).
- There were an estimated 10.0 million courses of treatments (CoT) in quarter 2 of 2014-15, an increase of 27,567 (0.3 per cent) on quarter 2 of 2013-14. CoT increased for Band 1 and Urgent treatments and decreased for Band 2, Band 3 and Other information on the number of patients seen by an NHS dentist, up to quarter 2 of 2014-15.
Last edited: 11 April 2018 4:32 pm