This quarterly report brings together information on NHS dental activity in England up to Q2 2013-14 and information on the number of patients seen by an NHS dentist, up to Q3 of 2013-14.
Publication, Part of NHS Dental Statistics
NHS Dental Statistics for England - 2013-14, Second quarterly reportOfficial statistics
- Publication Date:
- 12 Feb 2014
- Geographic Coverage:
- Geographical Granularity:
- Local Authorities, Regions, Clinical Commissioning Groups
- Date Range:
- Snapshot on 12 Feb 2014
- A total of 29.9 million patients were seen in the 24 month period ending 31 December 2013, an increase of 1.8 million on the March 2006 baseline. This represents 55.9 per cent of the population compared with the March 2006 baseline of 55.6 per cent.
- There were an estimated 9.9 million CoT in Q2 2013-14, an increase of approximately 29,000 (0.3 per cent) on Q2 2012-13. CoT increased for each treatment band in Q2 of 2013-14, except Other which saw a decrease of approximately 174,000 (78.7 per cent) when compared with the corresponding quarter in 2012-13.
- During Q2 2013-14 paying adults account for the largest percentage of patients receiving treatment in each band, with the exception of band 3 treatments, where non-paying adults received 53.2 per cent of these treatments.
Last edited: 11 April 2018 4:32 pm