This report was updated on 21 June 2022. The following updates to the specialist foot care service mappings used in the analysis have been applied:
• Service RW501a has been mapped to RW5, rather than RW4
• Service RW501d has been mapped to RW4, rather than RW5 (as intended)
• Service 7A3C7c has been mapped to 7A3, rather than 7A5
• Service 7A3C7d has been mapped to 7A3, rather than 7A5
• Service 7A3C7a/7A5B1a is still mapped to 7A5, rather than 7A3 (as intended)
• The name used for service R0B0Qa has been standardised to: "South Tyneside Inpatient Podiatry Team". R0B0Qa was previously listed with two names: "South Tyneside District Hospital" and "South Tyneside Inpatient Podiatry Team".
The updated mappings have affected:
NDFA Interval Review: July 2014-March 2021:
• Text on tab "3. Findings": 3.4. Regional variation: Alive and ulcer-free at 12 weeks
• Text and Appendix 5.8 on tab "5. Appendices": https://digital.nhs.uk/data-and-information/publications/statistical/national-diabetes-footcare-audit/2014-2021/appendices
NDFA Interval Review 2014-21 - Main Report v1.1 (pptx and pdf):
• Text on Slide 11
• Text and Appendix 5.8 on Slide 24
NDFA Interval Review 2014-21 - Open Data v1.1.csv:
• Updated figures where Output_Reference = "Appendix 5.8"
NDFA Interval Review 2014-21 - Audit Participation v1.1.xlsx
• Text on tab: "Title sheet"
• Mappings on tab: "Data"