We have detected that you are using Internet Explorer to visit this website. Internet Explorer is now being phased out by Microsoft. As a result, NHS Digital no longer supports any version of Internet Explorer for our web-based products, as it involves considerable extra effort and expense, which cannot be justified from public funds. Some features on this site will not work. You should use a modern browser such as Edge, Chrome, Firefox, or Safari. If you have difficulty installing or accessing a different browser, contact your IT support team.
National Diabetes Audit - PCT LHB analysis profiles 2009-10Audit, Survey, Other reports and statistics, Official statistics
- Publication Date:
- 29 Jun 2011
- Geographic Coverage:
- England, Wales
- Geographical Granularity:
- NHS Trusts, Primary Care Organisations, Hospital Trusts, Clinical Commissioning Groups, Country, Strategic Health Authorities, Primary Care Trusts, NHS Health Boards, Local Authorities, GP practices, Dental practices, Pharmacies and clinics
- Date Range:
- 01 Jan 2009 to 31 Mar 2010
In addition to the National reports, the NDA has also produced PCT/LHB profile reports which present key PCT findings from the 2009-2010 audit in all age groups. The data used to produce the reports is extracted from GP practices in your PCT/LHB and is augmented by secondary care outpatient data and Hospital Episode Statistics on diabetes related complications. The data is validated, processed and analysed to measure compliance with the National Service Framework (NSF) for Diabetes and NICE quality standards.
The analysis contained in the PCT/LHB profile report is benchmarked against the national findings and provides time trend analysis, allowing you to compare care and treatment results to findings from the 2008-2009 audit.
For further information and recommended actions for commissioners please refer to the National Diabetes Audit Executive Summary 2009-2010.
- East Midlands SHA PCT Reports
- East of England SHA PCT Reports
- London SHA PCT Reports
- North East England SHA PCT Reports
- North West SHA PCT Reports
- South Central SHA PCT Reports
- South East Coast SHA PCT Reports
- South West SHA PCT Reports
- West Midlands SHA PCT Reports
- Yorkshire and the Humber SHA PCT Reports
- Wales LHB Reports