We have detected that you are using Internet Explorer to visit this website. Internet Explorer is now being phased out by Microsoft. As a result, NHS Digital no longer supports any version of Internet Explorer for our web-based products, as it involves considerable extra effort and expense, which cannot be justified from public funds. Some features on this site will not work. You should use a modern browser such as Edge, Chrome, Firefox, or Safari. If you have difficulty installing or accessing a different browser, contact your IT support team.
National Diabetes Audit - 2013-2014, and 2014-2015 Audit participation: Primary CareAudit, Survey, Other reports and statistics, Official statistics
- Publication Date:
- 23 Nov 2015
- Geographic Coverage:
- England, Wales
- Geographical Granularity:
- NHS Trusts, Primary Care Organisations, Hospital Trusts, Clinical Commissioning Groups, Country, Strategic Health Authorities, Primary Care Trusts, NHS Health Boards, Local Authorities, GP practices, Dental practices, Pharmacies and clinics
- Date Range:
- 01 Jan 2013 to 31 Mar 2015
The National Diabetes Audit has undertaken two rounds of extraction this year to provide users with more timely information. Results for Care Processes and Treatment Targets will be published early in 2016, followed by the Complications and Mortality Report.
Below are the participation rates for the 2013-2014 and the 2014-2015 National Diabetes Audit. The participation tables show the number and percentage of practices that submitted data by CCG/LHB for each audit year. The participation maps use colour coding to highlight the CCG/LHB participation rates.
· 57.3 per cent of general practices participated in the 2014-2015 National Diabetes Audit
· 57.1 per cent of general practices participated in the 2013-2014 National Diabetes Audit