This statistical release makes available the most recent data relating to patients with learning disabilities and/or autism spectrum disorder receiving inpatient care commissioned in England.
The release comprises:
• Report which presents England level analysis of key measures
• A monthly CSV file which presents key measures at England level
• A metadata file to accompany the CSV file, which provides contextual information for each measure
• Excel reference data tables showing the data since March 2015 as reported and total patient counts retrospectively updated.
• Easy-read version of the report highlighting key findings in an easy to understand way
This is the latest release in a series of monthly statistics from a new 'Assuring Transformation' collection by the Health and Social Care Information Centre; these data were previously collected and published by NHS England on a quarterly basis. Data is also released on a quarterly basis and includes sub England geographies and additional measures.