We have detected that you are using Internet Explorer to visit this website. Internet Explorer is now being phased out by Microsoft. As a result, NHS Digital no longer supports any version of Internet Explorer for our web-based products, as it involves considerable extra effort and expense, which cannot be justified from public funds. Some features on this site will not work. You should use a modern browser such as Edge, Chrome, Firefox, or Safari. If you have difficulty installing or accessing a different browser, contact your IT support team.
Learning Disability Services Monthly Statistics - Commissioner census (Assuring Transformation), March 2015, Experimental StatisticsOfficial statistics
- Publication Date:
- 24 Apr 2015
- Geographic Coverage:
- Geographical Granularity:
- Date Range:
- 01 Mar 2015 to 31 Mar 2015
This statistical release makes available the most recent data relating to patients with learning disabilities receiving in-patient care commissioned in England. The release comprises:
- This Executive Summary which presents England level analysis of key measures;
- A monthly CSV file which presents key measures at England level;
- A metadata file to accompany the CSV file, which provides contextual information for each measure.
This is the second release in a series of monthly statistics from a new 'Assuring Transformation' collection by the Health and Social Care Information Centre; these data were previously collected and published by NHS England on a quarterly basis.
Data collected at the end of March 2015 show that:
· 2,395 patients were in hospital at the end of the reporting period;
· 197 CCGs and Hubs updated information by the end of the reporting period;
· 24 CCGs and Hubs did not update any information or confirm current information was correct by the end of the period.
During March 2015:
· There were 50 admissions to hospital;
· There were 95 discharges from hospital.