This is the sixth annual survey of GP Practice Vacancies in its current format. Its purpose is to collect and supply data about GP recruitment in England and Wales and to provide information on practice nurse and practice staff vacancies in GP practices.
GP Practice Vacancies Survey - 2010
This is part of GP Practice Vacancies SurveyOfficial statistics, Survey
- Publication Date:
- 26 Aug 2010
- Geographic Coverage:
- Wales, England
- Geographical Granularity:
- Country, GP practices, Dental practices, Pharmacies and clinics
- Date Range:
- 01 Apr 2004 to 31 Mar 2010
- The estimated 3 month GP vacancy rate has increased this year in England with the total vacancy rate rising from 1.6 per cent in 2009 to 2.1 per cent.
- The estimated 3 month number of practice nurse vacancies per 100,000 has fallen back from 0.4 to 0.3 in England with the total number also falling more markedly from 1.4 to 0.8.
- The estimated 3 month long-term practice staff vacancies per 100,000 patients remained static at 0.3 whereas the total fell from 2.0 last year to 1.4 now, again in England.
- The publication also includes data on vacancies in Wales.
Last edited: 11 April 2018 4:14 pm