We have detected that you are using Internet Explorer to visit this website. Internet Explorer is now being phased out by Microsoft. As a result, NHS Digital no longer supports any version of Internet Explorer for our web-based products, as it involves considerable extra effort and expense, which cannot be justified from public funds. Some features on this site will not work. You should use a modern browser such as Edge, Chrome, Firefox, or Safari. If you have difficulty installing or accessing a different browser, contact your IT support team.
1.7 Under 75 mortality from liver disease
- Date Range:
- 01 Jan 2016 to 31 Dec 2018
- Publication Date:
- 19 Mar 2020
- Next Publication Date:
- 18 Mar 2021
- Geographic Coverage:
- Geographical Granularity:
- Country, Clinical Commissioning Groups, Clinical Commissioning Area Teams
Directly age and sex standardised mortality rate from liver disease for people aged under 75 in the respective calendar year per 100,000 registered patients.
March 2020: In addition to the changes in March 2019, the indicator production process has been fully automated. As a result there are two changes to this publication:
1) Data in this file are published from 2016 only; all data is based on the most recent methodology and comparable across years. For the historic time series of this indicator please refer to the zip files in the March 2019 publication:
2) Data are run against the CCG configuration at the time of processing; the 2016 and 2017 data points have been restated based on the new automated process.
As of the March 2019 release the processing of the Primary Care Mortality Database (PCMD) and the standard population used to calculate the indicator for new data periods changed; this file now contains only those data periods processed under the new method. For the historic time series of this indicator please refer to the zip files in the March 2019 publication referenced above.
Legacy unique identifier: P01806