We have detected that you are using Internet Explorer to visit this website. Internet Explorer is now being phased out by Microsoft. As a result, NHS Digital no longer supports any version of Internet Explorer for our web-based products, as it involves considerable extra effort and expense, which cannot be justified from public funds. Some features on this site will not work. You should use a modern browser such as Edge, Chrome, Firefox, or Safari. If you have difficulty installing or accessing a different browser, contact your IT support team.
1.20 Mortality from breast cancer in females
- Date Range:
- 01 Jan 2016 to 31 Dec 2018
- Publication Date:
- 19 Mar 2020
- Next Publication Date:
- 18 Mar 2021
- Geographic Coverage:
- Geographical Granularity:
- Country, Clinical Commissioning Groups, Clinical Commissioning Area Teams
Directly age standardised mortality rate from breast cancer for females in the respective time period per 100,000 registered female patients.
March 2020: In addition to the changes in March 2019, the indicator production process has been fully automated. As a result there are two changes to this publication:
1) Data in this file are published for 2016-2018 only; all data is based on the most recent methodology. For the historic time series of this indicator please refer to the zip files in the June 2018 publication:
Please note, neither version of the file contains data for 2015-2017; changes in the data processing meant the 2015 data was not comparable to the 2016 and 2017 data processed under the new method.
2) Data are run against CCGs which were in existence at the time of processing.
As of the March 2019 release the processing of the Primary Care Mortality Database (PCMD) and the standard population used to calculate the indicator for new data periods changed; this file now contains only those data periods processed under the new method.
For the historic time series of this indicator please refer to the June 2018 publication referenced above.
Legacy unique identifier: P01819