Presentation of data
Throughout this report, data are presented for several age ranges based on the appropriate definition in each case.
Report bulletin (this document)
- Presents a detailed summary of the findings from the 2020-21 data collection.
- Further information on the data presented within this report is available in the additional publication resources outlined here.
- The main report is accompanied by an interactive data dashboard. Data are presented in maps and charts. This allows comparison between areas as well as showing changes over time.
- The geographic breakdowns included in the dashboard are Upper Tier Local Authority (LA), Breast Screening Unit (BSU) and region.
- Contain all relevant statistics for 2020-21.
- Available in Excel or csv format.
- Further detail on a number of topics including:
- Publication context
- Coverage definitions
- Changes to the programme
- Data collection
- Contextual information to aid understanding and presentation of the data including the methods used to compile the statistics and other background information that users may find helpful.
Last edited: 24 February 2022 9:27 am