We have detected that you are using Internet Explorer to visit this website. Internet Explorer is now being phased out by Microsoft. As a result, NHS Digital no longer supports any version of Internet Explorer for our web-based products, as it involves considerable extra effort and expense, which cannot be justified from public funds. Some features on this site will not work. You should use a modern browser such as Edge, Chrome, Firefox, or Safari. If you have difficulty installing or accessing a different browser, contact your IT support team.
It supports the following:
- Spine ebXML message transmission and receipt
- Synchronous and asynchronous Spine “reliable” ebXML messaging (i.e. retries)
- Spine “unreliable asynchronous” messaging
- Spine synchronous (SOAP + HL7) queries
- SDS endpoint queries with cacheing
Sources available on GitHub.
TMS Java implementation contains a set of tools for network operations on Spine.
Last edited: 3 July 2019 2:27 pm