By signing up to be a SUS user group member you will:
- be part of an Informatics network of over 300 colleagues
- receive in-person, remote and correspondence membership to the monthly SUS User Group
- become a member of a group with a direct feed into the SUS Operational Board regarding submission frequency, protocols, new datasets and inclusion dates
- receive the ability to input into SUS development prioritisation
- receive email alerts when all inclusion scheduled extracts have completed
- receive email alerts when new publications are deployed to the SUS web pages
If you would like to become a SUS User Group member, please email email@example.com.