Are you using NHS Service Finder?
NHS Service Finder allows healthcare professionals to search for health and social care organisations based on location or relevance. It makes it simpler and quicker to signpost your patients to the most appropriate care.
NHS Service Finder has been developed by the NHS, for the NHS. It contains accurate information kept continuously updated with information from the Directory of Services. It removes the reliance on old, outdated directories, and individual local knowledge in your organisation.
You can search for NHS Service Finder by service, location, or keyword. The results will be presented as a list or in a map view so you can see which services are nearby. NHS Service Finder can also provide directions, and these can be shared directly with patients.
NHS Service Finder is a completely free, browser-based service with no extra technology requirements. You can access it on mobile or desktop devices and it only takes 2 minutes to register with your NHSmail address. You can also register with a non NHSmail email address, but it may take longer for you to be verified.
Why not register today and try it out?
[Quote from CEO/Clinical Lead/relevant person in your organisation]
[Quote which can be used “It is simple to find local services that can help my patient. The system is easy to use and gives me all the information I need in one place! - Dr Michael Forster, Speciality Doctor, ED”]
What are the benefits of NHS Service Finder?
NHS Service Finder helps you support your patients and will save you time, particularly during the busy Winter period. It is being constantly updated based on user feedback with improved features and functionality.
- provides accurate and up-to-date service information, continually reviewed and improved by our national team
- replaces outdated directories and removes reliance on individual, local knowledge
- helps to relieve the pressure on urgent an emergency care by directing patients to appropriate alternatives
- works on mobile, tablet or desktop: all you need is a basic internet connection
- fast search: get relevant results in seconds
- developed in consultation with real Health Care Professionals, and continuously improved based on user feedback
- high levels of user satisfaction
- created by the NHS, for the NHS
- completely free to use
Who can access NHS Service Finder?
NHS Service Finder contains some non-public information and is only available to healthcare professionals. It is intended to support healthcare professionals and help signpost patients to the most appropriate care.
How to register for NHS Service Finder
Sign up for this free service in 2 minutes using your NHSmail address at finder.directoryofservices.nhs.uk
For more information visit NHS Service Finder using the link above or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration Page: https://finder.directoryofservices.nhs.uk/
More Information: NHS Service Finder - NHS Digital