We have detected that you are using Internet Explorer to visit this website. Internet Explorer is now being phased out by Microsoft. As a result, NHS Digital no longer supports any version of Internet Explorer for our web-based products, as it involves considerable extra effort and expense, which cannot be justified from public funds. Some features on this site will not work. You should use a modern browser such as Edge, Chrome, Firefox, or Safari. If you have difficulty installing or accessing a different browser, contact your IT support team.
- offer advice on running and commissioning surveys
- commission and manage whole surveys on your behalf
- include additional questions or demographic boosts in existing surveys
By drawing on our data expertise and surveys experience, we can provide:
- independently conducted surveys that result in trustworthy data
- high quality and timely data
- a central national capacity for health surveys - this saves resource in other local and national organisations
Why and how we process your data within the Health Surveys Service, and your rights.
Last edited: 28 January 2021 11:25 am