Patient’s registered with a GP surgery can access some online health and prescriptions services, based on the main IT system used at their practice.
Online services could include:
- contact your GP for advice and support
- order repeat prescriptions
- view your health record, including information about medicines, vaccinations and test results
- see communications between your GP surgery and other services, such as hospitals
- book, check or cancel appointments with a GP, nurse or other healthcare professional at your surgery
The table below shows all services patient’s may access, which have been registered and assured by NHS Digital to work directly with practices using the TPP system (if you have received a letter from your GP directing you to this webpage, your surgery uses the TPP system).
Click on the links to the available services below to find out more information about each product.
Find other guidance about online health and prescription services available to patients.
Last edited: 7 September 2021 2:55 pm