Deferred Payment Agreements Report, England - 2017-18 [PAS]
This is part of Deferred Payment AgreementsExperimental statistics
- Publication Date:
- 23 Oct 2018
- Geographic Coverage:
- Geographical Granularity:
- Country, Regions, Councils with Adult Social Services Responsibilities (CASSRs), Local Authorities
- Date Range:
- 01 Apr 2017 to 31 Mar 2018
This publication contains data taken from the Deferred Payment Agreements (DPA) return to provide information regarding the number and associated £ value of Adult Social Care Deferred Payment Agreements in England for 2017-18.
This is the third year of the DPA collection however this is the first year all data items are mandatory.
In 2016-17 the DPA data was published as part of the Adult Social Care Activity and Finance Report.
• There were 3,105 new DPAs agreed within this reporting year. The total value of the new DPAs agreed was £37.4 million.
• There were 150 DPAs that had ended during the year and were written-off. The total value written-off for these DPAs was £2.2 million.
• £63.0 million was fully recovered from DPAs that had ending during the year. This total value related to 2,705 DPAs.
• The total number of outstanding DPAs as at 31 March 2018 was 6,335, the total value of which was £193.0 million.