You can use the figures in this spreadsheet to monitor how often your staff are using summary care records.
The viewing figures run from Monday to Sunday each week.
The spreadsheet was updated on 12 March 2020, and shows data up to 8 March 2020.
You can also use our data visualisation tool to see pharmacy viewing figures.
To use the tool:
- access the data
- enter your pharmacy name or ODS (F) code into the search box
- select from the list, or scroll through the pharmacy list to select
- view totals in the box for the latest week available
- hover over the graph to see earlier weeks' totals
- scroll to page 2 using the arrows
- enter your pharmacy name or ODS(F) code as before to view the calculator total
This calculator is updated on a weekly basis.
You can also view an archive of older summary care record views, made before 1 April 2019, and view our archived page Prove SCR access for the Pharmacy Quality Scheme 2019/20.