The SCAL is a document you use to tell us about your product and organisation, and to make various declarations about them.
When you sign the Connection Agreement (see step 12 below), the SCAL becomes part of your legally binding agreement with NHS Digital.
The SCAL is a spreadsheet with several tabs, including:
- ‘Guidance & Process’ - explains how the SCAL works
- ‘Supplier & Product information’ - general information and declarations about your product and organisation
- one or more tabs for each service that your product uses
To get a SCAL template for your product, email us as email@example.com and tell us:
- your developer organisation name
- your application name
- the service you want to onboard
We will either create a new SCAL template for you or find your existing SCAL and add new tab for the 1-Click Service you want to onboard for.