The product includes:
- Office 365 for Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Email and Teams collaboration, updating both existing Office 2010 licensing and NHSmail services. A range of “online only” and “full desktop” versions are available.
- Windows 10 secure operating system for PC and Laptop and other devices.
- Advanced Threat Protection for additional cybersecurity protection, extended to include Servers as part of the new service.
- Windows Server Client Access Licencing (CALS) replacing and updating the Windows 2008R2 Server CALs currently used by the NHS to access local and national clinical and administrative systems that run on Windows Servers.
- System Centre Configuration Manager (SCCM) and InTune to upgrade existing licensing to help local organisations effectively manage their Microsoft software estate.
- An NHS wide directory for identity management and access control, email & phone contacts.
- A 24-hour helpdesk to support users (nhs.net NHS Shared tenant option only).
- A comprehensive programme of help, guidance and support to help local organisations complete their migration to the new service.