- Select the Data Submission tab from the CQRS main menu.
- Select the Record Achievement option and select the correct financial year.
- Select Quality and Outcomes Framework service from the drop-down box.
- Set the achievement date to 31 March - the end date of the financial year.
- Select Add New Achievement.
- Select Quality Indicators from the indicator group list
- Enter the Yes/No value for each of the indicators then press Submit Achievement Data
If the rest of the QOF data hasn’t been extracted yet, you will see the following message:
- After submitting your data, you will be taken back to the Indicator Group screen. You will then see a message at the top of the screen informing you the submission has been successful.
If you have submitted the required manual indicators by midnight on 31 March 2020, your information will be collected and CQRS will calculate your QOF 2019/20 achievement payment and QOF 2020/21 aspiration payments.
When the collection is complete you will see the information in CQRS and be able to declare it.