All non-dispensing patients with an EPS nomination will be able to have their prescriptions sent electronically via EPS after go-live. Depending on the prescribing system you use, prescriptions for patients without a nomination may also be sent electronically. Learn more about information regarding non-nominated patients and EPS (Phase 4).
Activities to go EPS live
- Engage with your practice system supplier to set a date for the practice to go-live for nominated patients. The system supplier may be able to offer support on the go-live day or signpost you to their EPS training materials.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your practice ODS code and the business go live date (recommended four weeks as above).
- A business change meeting and training of colleagues can be carried out locally and support materials can be found below. If required, a remote business change meeting can be held for the practice. Contact email@example.com for further information.
- Ensure that all local community pharmacies have been informed of the date of your practice go live.
- On go-live day, and if available in your prescribing system, you will need to turn on EPS for non-nominated patients (Phase 4) as per your system supplier guidance.
- If you have any queries regarding the above activities, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last edited: 2 April 2020 12:38 pm