Each session will contain two hours of training with opportunties to ask questions.
The session is aimed at learners who will be using the service provider clinician roles, or wish to gain a better understanding of the roles.
By the end of the session delegates wil be able to:
- execute a service search and initiate a referral using the e-RS
- identify the different referral pathways
- manage outbound referrals
- monitor and action worklists appropriately
- generate e-RS reports and use them to implement quality assurance measures
Book a place