Before you start
Who should use this form
You can use this form if you want to access data within the Directory of Service through an API.
What you need to include
To make sure we can process your application as quickly as possible. Please include the following information in your application.
- a brief overview of what your application is and why you have chosen the urgent and emergency care DoS API
- what informtion you would like your app to be able to access
- what information your app will display to its users
- what are the projected search usage figures
- do you have any plans to roll out beyond your initial stated area. If so how will this affect your future usage figures
- how you would like you app to search the DOS. Read the API page for more information.
- have you informed the NHS commissioning organisations that cover the geographical area and your app operate in or your intention to receive information in the UEC DoS.
Submit a request
All requests are initially reviewed by the DoS team who will contact you to confirm receipt of the form and to contact you if more information is required. The requests are subject to a application process including review by the DoS Steering Group.