The cyber security support model is made up of:
- on-site assessment - helping your organisation identify issues and gives initial guidance on overcoming areas of high risk and exposing vulnerabilities
- technical remediation - fixing the issues identified in your assessment, focusing on existing technology and systems
- unified cyber risk framework - embedding security into your existing organisation risk reporting
- cyber operational readiness support - helping to integrate good cyber security practice into local policies, processes and culture
To ensure your board is also equipped, we offer GCHQ-certified board training, exploring the leadership challenge for key decision makers in cyber and data security. This training underpins our cyber security support model and enables your organisation to move to its phases as needed.
By using our services you will be able to achieve, or work towards, a number of accreditations and requirements. These are the:
- mandatory Cyber Essentials Plus accreditation
- Data Security and Protection Toolkit standard
- Network and Information Systems directive
- cyber security element of the well-led section of CQC inspections
We will promote best practice to help you securely transform your digital services.
The nature of cyber security is ever changing, so we offer ongoing support and reassessment to help your organisation be cyber secure.