CP-IS activity reporting
Find out how the CP-IS live service is performing.
The purpose of the CP-IS dashboard is to provide information about the system to support regional and national
safeguarding and programme governance.
Our interactive dashboards were refreshed in 2021. The changes include:
- clearly defining the purpose of these dashboards and the numbers reported within it
- the application of rounding and small number suppression
- defining the plan and status types and how CP-IS processes these
- improved separation of reporting data at national level, healthcare regions and by Local Authority
- simplifying and removing contentious data
The report is best viewed in Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox web browsers.
Report and dashboard
Access CP-IS activity summary report
Our summary dashboard will show the current total number of records being processed by the system. We will be proving a link to this dashboard soon.
Access regional CP-IS activity dashboards
We are planning to make additional improvements, including a monthly interactive dashboard which can be filtered to view local, regional and national CP-IS system activity. This report will be intended for use by colleagues from health and social care to support regional and national safeguarding.
Last edited: 17 May 2022 4:20 pm