MHSDS Data quality of learning disability and autism data in the Mental Health Services Data Set (MHSDS) webinar
About this event
This session will provide a brief overview of the importance of capturing data on patients with a learning disability and/or autism in mental health hospitals as well as how to do so.
NHS England’s Learning Disability and Autism programme aims to improve the lives of children, young people and adults with a learning disability and autistic people, including those with a mental health condition. NHS England’s analysis of mental health statistics continues to highlight persistent issues with the completeness and quality of data submitted to the Mental Health Services Data Set (MHSDS) and this session will highlight opportunities for improvement.
The content will include
- analysis of the data that is currently recorded in MHSDS
- information on how to submit this data to the MHSDS
- highlighting of common issues in data submitted to the MHSDS
- an opportunity for questions and answers with members of the panel
This event is aimed at:
- providers of mental health inpatient services
- colleagues submitting to MHSDS
- clinicians working within learning disability or autism mental health services
- commissioners of learning disability or autism mental health services
- regional data quality leads